COMPLETE ALL LESSONS It is recommended that you take the lessons in sequence starting at Lesson 1. Most of the lessons continue to build on the previous lesson and will ensure that you have acquired the necessary knowledge to proceed and successfully complete the course.
- DDB Lesson 1: The Difference Between Spreadsheets and Databases
- DDB Lesson 2: Microsoft Access Ribbon Introduction
- DDB Lesson 3: Database Entities and Attributes
- DDB Lesson 4: Microsoft Access Database Objects
- DDB Lesson 5: Create and Populate a Microsoft Access Database Table
- DDB Lesson 6: Create and use Forms to Populate Tables
- DDB Lesson 7: Create and run simple Queries to display selective data from tables.
- DDB Lesson 8: Create and run simple Reports to display data from tables and queries.