- 0 (Registered)
A fresh start with templates
For the new Publisher, we wanted a great collection of templates that made it easier for you to take advantage of all the cool new features we added! You can find these beautiful templates on the Start screen when you start Publisher or when you want to create a new publication.
Featured Online Templates
All of our new templates can be found in the Featured section. The templates shown here will refresh as the seasons change so that you can quickly find our latest and greatest.
If you don’t see something you like or if you want to find a cool template you saw before, you can use the search box at the top of the application to find more interesting online templates.
Here are some of our favorites to whet your appetite:
Once you’ve found a template you like, you can click on it to see a larger preview image before deciding to download it. Or, you can download it immediately by double-clicking the template directly.
You can still save your own publications to use as a template like you did in the old Publisher. Once you create a custom template, you can view them alongside our new online templates when you start Publisher.
By default, we save your template to C:Users[your username]DocumentsCustom Office Templates. You can change the save location for your templates, by going to the File button, then the Options button, and change the location of your custom templates in the Save section.
Looking for a favorite built-in template from the old Publisher? They are all still available to you through the Built-in section in the Start or New places.
Office 365 - Publisher Seminar 1 - Introduction
Office 365 - Publisher Seminar 2
- Lesson 1 – Exploring the interface
- Lesson 2 – Developing a new publication
- Lesson 3 – How to change business information
- Lesson 4 – Different options when saving publications
- Lesson 5 – How to alter page and print setup options
- Lesson 6 – Zooming levels of a publication
- Lesson 7 – How to insert pages and navigation
Office 365 - Publisher Seminar 3
- Lesson 1 – Utilizing the builtin templates
- Lesson 2 – Learning how to add and modify placeholder text
- Lesson 3 – The handling of AutoFit
- Lesson 4 – Entering text from another file
- Lesson 5 – How to flow text when using placeholders
- Lesson 6 – Using Bullets and Numbering to create lists
- Lesson 7 – The typography options
- Lesson 8 – Applying AutoCorrect
- Lesson 9 – How to use proofing tools
- Lesson 10 – Text translation
Office 365 - Publisher Seminar 4
Office 365 - Publisher Seminar 5
Office 365 - Publisher Seminar 6
Office 365 - Publisher Seminar 7
Office 365 - Publisher Seminar 8
Office 365 - Publisher Seminar 9
Office 365 - Publisher Seminar 10
Office 365. Publisher Seminar 11 - Conclusion