IITAE Ltd Consulting – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
Information Technology Security Consulting
Security Consulting Services
IITAE Ltd rapidly growing Information Technology Consulting Firm, providing Governance, Risk, and Compliance Consulting Services designed to create adapt and security strategy addressing organization threats, risks, business objectives, and risks to the security strategic development.
IITAE Ltd Security Consulting Services brings many of the world’s top security professionals together to keep our client’s data safe. we bring to the table subject matter experts from virtually every sector, we have a proven track record of success in reducing hazards and mitigating security risk.
Our services include threat Intelligence, risk management, and vulnerability assessments. Policy and procedure review and development. Security audits, Security monitoring, Security incident response, and Security training.
Comprehensive Security Assessment
With breaches at an all-time high:
Our world-class security experts are here to help you navigate this complex situation. Complementing our security services, IITAE Ltd Security offers a comprehensive range of security consulting services to organizations looking to:
- We can provide security risk management and assessment
- Put in place the security controls needed, to protect your companies data
- Implement security framework procedures and processes, like ISO 27001, NIST, PCI and etc…
Our professionals come from multiple industries in the technology field, our security team works with a variety of industries. Drawing upon the skills of our executive team and our partners, we are able to address almost any security concern and/or threat to your team; property; business continuity; proprietary information; intellectual properties; and customer data.
- CISO as a Service
- Security Operation Center Services
- Information Security
- Security Compliance Services
- Physical Security Services
- Disaster Preparation and Disaster Recovery
- IT Infrastructure continuity
- Security Consulting and Governance
- Incident Response Plan
- Company Disaster Plan
- Assistance with the recovery of operations
- Relocation of personnel, communication systems, and IT services
- IT Policies
- IT Procedures/Controls
- Virus Protection
- Internal Access Control Systems
- SIEM – Security Event Development, and Monitoring
- DLP – Data Loss Prevention Development, and Monitoring
Speak with an expert to learn more about the following services: threat Intelligence, risk management, and vulnerability assessments. Policy and procedure review and development. Security audits, Security monitoring, Security incident response, and Security training.