Below we have outlined a short case study detailing the Implementation of a Learning Management System we completed with a secondary school named – Immaculate Conception Catholic School (ICCS).
The client is a is a Secondary and Primary School located in St Kitts. Their long-term plans require greater efficiency of employee and students training programs and external training to be delivered, monitored, and managed centrally. The Client implemented a IITAE LMS. This presented challenges due to the large number of training courses involved and global dispersal of the learners.
IITAE Learning partnered with the Client to provide the following services:
- Project Management: Working onsite with the Client’s LMS team, the project manager developed the web presence strategy for the LMS, ran international task force groups within the client, and managed the localization of the different LMS sites, the user testing process, and the marketing of the LMS in the press and at trade shows.
- Localization: IITAELearning managed localization vendors for the Client, including documenting label changes, translating these changes, and implementing changes on the system.
- Technical Support: IITAELearning’s LMS implementation team provided technical support to the Client LMS team, were trained on the client’s LMS help desk, and supported the technical support team.
- Testing: IITAELearning’s LMS implementation team performed integration testing of the LMS content and performed user testing.
- Content Development: IITAELearning’s provided instructional design expertise to build online training courses for system administrators, documented business process changes, produced an administrator manual, and prepared PowerPoint presentations for instructors to use during classroom teaching. Quality Improvement analysts in IITAELearning’s LMS implementation team reviewed the material on the new LMS, checking for grammar, spelling, branding, and functionality.
COVID 19 Protocol for students and teachers safety
COVID-19 Screening Tool
This tool can help to identify if an individual has a COVID-19 symptom, and to help you understand what to do next about it.
The following results were achieved and enabled the client to attain their business goals:
- Savings on travel costs and employee time were achieved through the shorter class duration of eLearning courses.
- Employee training costs were halved from EC 1/2 million to EC 0 in 18 months.
- The long-term savings will be greater given the repeatability of eLearning and the improvement in the success rates of students: up 33% upon rollout.